For sweet chutney – Imli chutney
¼ cup of Imli (tamarind) pulp
2 tbsps dates, soaked
2 tbsps jaggery, soaked
Salt to taste
½ tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp cumin powder
2 cups puffed rice
¼ cup nylon sev
2 medium onions, chopped
1 medium potato, chopped
1 tsp of salt + red chilli powder
2 tablespoons garlic chutney
2 tablespoons Imli chutney
2 tablespoons Green chutney
1 tsp of chana chana dal
1 tablespoon sprouts
1. To make the sweet chutney, add imli pulp, dates and jaggery in a blender along with the water that was used to soak. Blend it all together into a smooth liquid consistency.
2. Once blended all well, add salt, chilli powder and cumin powder to the chutney and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, add puffed rice, sev, onions, potatoes, salt and red chilli powder mix and mix it well.
4. Add the green chutney, garlic chutney and imli chutney, mix well. Add chana dal and sprouts, mix well.
5. Garnish it with sev and fresh coriander, serve immediately.
1 medium potato chopped
3 tablespoons sprouts
Dahi as required
½ tablespoon imli chutney
1 tablespoon green chutney
1 tablespoon garlic chutney
1. Make a whole in the puris and fill it with potatoes, sprouts, dahi, imli chutney, green chutney, garlic chutney, salt + chilli powder and serve.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor