These freshly baked biscuits are loaded with cheese. A must try recipe !
2 cups refined flour + for dusting
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
1 cup fresh cream
1. Preheat oven at 180ºC. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Sieve refined flour in a bowl. Add salt, crushed peppercorns and baking soda and mix well. Add cheese and mix well. Add cream, mix and knead into a soft dough.
3. Dust the worktop with some flour, place the prepared dough and roll out into a thick disc. Cut roundels with a medium cookie cutter and place on the parchment paper. Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
4. Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove from heat, cool and serve.
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor