Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
CHICKEN MOMOS – (Serves – 4)
1 cup chicken mince
1 cup refined flour + for dusting
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons oil
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1. Heat sufficient water in a steamer.
2. Take refined flour in a bowl. Add salt, 1 tablespoon oil and knead into a stiff dough using water as required.
3. Take chicken mince in another bowl. Add onion, coriander leaves, soy sauce, garlic, salt, crushed peppercorns and remaining oil and mix well.
4. Divide the dough into two equal portions. Dust a portion with some flour and roll out into a large disc. Cut out discs from it using a medium size cookie cutter. Similarly prepare discs from the other portion.
5. Place a spoonful of the chicken mixture in the centre of each disc, bring the edges together and shape into your choice of momo.
6. Place the momos in the steamer, cover and steam for 6-8 minutes.
7. Serve hot with your choice of sauce.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Tweets by SanjeevKapoor