Freshly made cinnamon flavoured waffle sticks coated with caramel sauce.
CINNAMON WAFFLE STICKS
¾ teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 cup refined flour
1 tablespoon almond slivers
1½ teaspoons baking powder
A pinch salt
8 tablespoons castor sugar
¾ cup milk
4 tablespoons butter + for greasing
2-3 tablespoons icing sugar
1. Toast almond slivers till lightly browned.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powderinto a bowl and mix. Add 3 tablespoons castor sugar and mix well.
3. Make a well in the centre and add eggs in it. Whisk well. Add milk, gradually and keep whisking until a smooth batter is formed.
4. Add 2 tablespoons butter and mix well. Add toasted almonds and mix well.
5. Heat a waffle iron. Grease with some butter, pour the batter into it, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or till golden and from both sides. Remove from heat and cool.
6. Heat remaining castor sugar in a non-stick pan and let it caramelize. Add 1 tablespoon butter and mix well. Switch off heat.
7. Cut waffles into sticks and add to the pan. Coat well. Place the pan back on heat, add remaining butter and mix well.
8. Place the waffle sticks on a serving plate.
9. Combine icing sugar and remaining cinnamon powder in a bowl and mix well.
10. Dust the icing sugar mixture onto the waffle sticks and serve immediately.
Preparation Time:5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor