Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
For one portion
1 burger bun
2 egg whites
1 teaspoon oil + for greasing
1 teaspoon butter
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Mayonnaise for spreading
Tomato ketchup for spreading
Few lollo rosso lettuce leaves
3 tomato roundels
3-4 pickle jalapeno slices
2 cheese slices
Fresh parsley leaves as required
1. To prepare fried egg, break egg in a bowl and add egg whites.
2. Grease the inside of a large cookie cutter with some oil.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil and butter in a non-stick pan. Place the greased mould in the center of the pan and pour in the eggs.
4. Sprinkle some salt and crushed peppercorns on top. Pour some water on the sides, cover and cook till the eggs are done.
5. Halve the bun horizontally and spread some mayonnaise and tomato ketchup.
6. Place 1-2 torn lollo rosso lettuce leaves, tomato roundels and jalapeno slices on the base bun. Place cheese slices and fried egg on top. Sprinkle some parsley leaves on top and cover with the top bun with spread side on.
7. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor