Learn how to make Gobi Manchurian at home.
Cauliflower Manchurian is a tantalizing Indian Chinese appetizer. Chef Ruchi Bharani teaches how to make this simple and easy to cook quick homemade manchurian recipe. It is basically cauliflower in soy chilli sauce.
250 Gms Cauliflower Flowerets
1&1/2 tbsp finely chopped Garlic
1&1/2 tbsp finely chopped Ginger
3 finely chopped Green Chillies
1/2 tsp Vinegar
2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
2 tbsp Soya Sauce
1 tbsp Green Chilli Sauce
2 tbsp Corn Flour
2 tbsp Plain Flour (Maida)
1 Spring Onion (chopped with leaves)
– Mix all purpose flour, cornflour, salt and water in a bowl to make the batter
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Meanwhile dip the cauliflower in the batter, enough to coat them well.
– Put the coated cauliflower in the hot oil and fry it in medium flame.
– Once its done put it aside and again add some oil to a pan and heat it.
– Add ginger, garlic, chillies and sauté it for a minute.
– Add chili sauce, tomato ketchup, soya sauce and cook for about a minute.
– Add vinegar, 1/2 a cup water and salt and cook it for another couple of minute
– Add the cauliflower and toss them, enough to coat the cauliflower with the sauce and cook it for about 3 – 4 minute
– Add chopped spring onion and its ready to be served.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/4leM0O
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/ivBJbi
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood