Mushrooms stuffed with jalapeno mixture topped with cheese.
JALAPENO AND PIMENTO STUFFED MUSHROOMS
16-20 button mushrooms
1½ tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons chopped garlic
2 medium onions, chopped
1 tablespoon chipotle in adobo sauce
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1 small yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 small green bell pepper, chopped
1 small red bell pepper, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped celery
½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon oil
8-10 spinach leaves
1. Discard the stalks of the mushrooms.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add half the garlic and half the onion and sauté well. Add chipotle in adobo sauce and mushrooms and toss well.
3. Add salt, crushed peppercorns and some water, toss well for 2-3 minutes. Transfer the sautéed mushrooms onto a baking tray.
4. Cut jalapenos into small pieces.
5. To make the filling, heat remaining olive oil in another non-stick pan. Add remaining garlic, remaining onion and jalapeno pieces.
6. Add yellow, green and red peppers, celery, salt and crushed peppercorns. Toss well and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer into a bowl.
7. Stuff the mushrooms with the prepared filling. Top each with cheese and bake in the oven at 200ºC till the cheese melts.
8. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
9. Roughly chop spinach leaves and add alongwith crushed peppercorns and salt. Toss well for a minute.
10. Divide the sautéed spinach onto individual serving dishes. Place the stuffed mushrooms on top and serve immediately.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor