Keema Pav -A popular street food – spicy mince served with bread. mouth watering Keema Pav, it is a spicy Indian curry with minced meat and it is served with pav.
KEEMA PAV – (Serves – 4)
500 grams mutton mince (keema)
2 tablespoons ghee
1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 inch ginger, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon garam masala powder
¼ cup boiled green peas
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
Onion rings for serving
Lemon slices for serving
Fresh coriander sprig for garnishing
1. Heat ghee in a deep non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds and sauté till it changes colour. Add green chilies, garlic and ginger and sauté till garlic turns golden brown.
2. Add onion and sauté till golden brown. Add tomato and sauté till soft and pulpy.
3. Add salt, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add mutton mince, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add ½ cup water, mix, cover and cook till the mutton is fully done.
5. Add green peas and mix. Add coriander leaves, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Put keema in a shallow serving plate and place on one side of a serving platter. Place pav, onion rings and lemon slices on the other side and serve hot garnished with coriander sprig.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/SanjeevKapoor_Khazana
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Wonderchef Kitchenware: https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor