Chicken pieces cooked in freshly ground spicy coriander masala.
1 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves (kothimbir) + for garnishing
750 grams chicken on bone, cut into medium pieces
Salt to taste
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon poppy seeds
3-4 green cardamoms
7-8 garlic cloves
½ inch ginger
4-5 green chillies
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
4-5 black peppercorns
½ inch cinnamon
3 tablespoons oil
2 medium onions, sliced
1. Marinate chicken with salt and turmeric powder.
2. Take cashewnuts, poppy seeds, green cardamoms, garlic, ginger, green chillies, cumin seeds, cloves, peppercorns and cinnamon in a blender jar. Reserve 1 tablespoon chopped coriander and add remaining alongwith some water and blend to a fine paste.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add onions and sauté till golden.
4. Add prepared paste, sauté and cook on high heat. Add marinated chicken, mix well and cook on high heat for a minute.
5. Add some water, mix, cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 minutes.
6. Add reserved chopped coriander, mix well and cook for a minute.
7. Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor