Nan khatai is an authentic Indian sweet and savory eggless cookie that can be easily prepared at home.
½ cup gram flour
1½ cups refined flour
¾ cup powdered sugar
¼ teaspoon green cardamom powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
A pinch baking soda
1 tablespoon chopped mixed nuts
¾ cup ghee
Pistachio halves for garnishing
1. Preheat oven at 180ºC. Place a silicon mat on a baking tray.
2. Combine gram flour, refined flour, powdered sugar, cardamom powder, baking powder, baking soda and nuts in a bowl and mix well.
3. Add ghee, mix and knead into a stiff dough.
4. Divide the dough into equal small portions, place them on the mat and flatten a little. Place a pistachio half on each.
5. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
6. Serve or store in air tight container.
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor