Upit is just another popular breakfast recipe. This one is made using rice rawa.
RICE RAWA UPIT
1 cup rice semolina (rawa)
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
½ teaspoon fenugreek seeds
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
A pinch asafoetida
2 green chillies, chopped
2 medium onions, chopped
1 cup kala vatana, soaked or 7-8 hours
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon fresh scraped coconut + for garnishing
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves + for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add mustard seeds and let it
splutter. Add cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, turmeric powder,
asafoetida, green chillies and onions, mix and sauté till onions
2. Add semolina, mix and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add kala vatana and mix well. Add salt, mix and cook for a
minute. Add 2 cups water, stir, cover and cook on low heat for
4. Add coconut and coriander leaves and mix well.
5. Serve hot garnished with coconut and coriander leaves.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor