Cooked rice tossed with fresh cut vegetables in thai green curry paste.
THAI STYLE FRIED RICE
2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
3 cupscooked Basmati rice
4 tablespoons oil
1-2 fresh red chillies
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1 small carrot, cut into cubes
½ cup green peas
Salt to taste
1 cup coconut milk
4-5 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
½ teaspoon palm jaggery
Juice of ½ lemon
4-5 fresh basil leaves
1. Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan.
2. Cut fresh red chillies diagonally.
3. Add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic and chopped red chillies to the pan and sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Add carrot and green peas and toss to mix. Add 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste and mix well. Add salt and 3 tablespoons coconut milk and sauté for a minute. Add cherry tomatoes, palm jaggery and mix well.
5. Add lemon juice and switch off heat. Add some of the torn basil leaves and toss to mix.
6. Heat remaining oil in a non-stick wok. Add remaining garlic and sauté for a minute. Add remaining Thai green curry paste, mix and cook for a minute.
7. Break egg in the pan and mix well. Add cooked rice and toss to mix. Add remaining torn basil leaves and remaining coconut milk, mix and cook for a minute. Add salt and mix well.
8. Heat the prepared vegetables.
9. Take a serving plate and place a medium ring mould on it. Put the prepared rice in it, top with prepared vegetables, repeat the process with the remaining rice and vegetables. Demould.
10. Serve hot garnished with bell pepper curls, a lemon wedge and a fried basil leaf.
Preparation time: 5-8 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor